Thursday, October 25, 2007
Example Of Fax Conidentialty Statement
BEH, ABSURD DAY ...
AS USUAL ARE ALONE ... Lately I have tired of being much time with me ... since I MARRIED MY LIFE IS SO GOOD TO BE CHANGED .. BUT LIKE ME TO CHANGE. MA To be honest I do miss the RHYTHMS "stressful" As a boy hyperactive.
CERTAINLY NOT THAT HAS TO DO, OR I'M ALWAYS WASH OR IRON OR LAY DOWN OR re-washed, RISTIRARE, replace, ETC ...
JUST THAT LITTLE SATISFACTION FROM ME, THEN WHO IS 8 MONTHS I graduated with honors .. but nothing works, Yes I KNOW THAT A DEGREE IN DAMS USED TO NOTHING, BUT did I expect ... But it does not get along
I AM THINKING SERIOUSLY GOING TO DO THE CLEANING AT LEAST PART TIME EARNING SOME MONEY AND I HAVE A REASON FOR LEAVING HOME DECREASE AND MAYBE ALL THOSE THAT CIGARETTE SMOKE ME ..
I think my brain is up in smoke too!
The basic problem is that I have many stimuli ENTHUSIASTIC AND I FEEL IT EVEN I was expecting something ...
When I was younger, WAS BASED ON ALL OF THE ABOVE EXPECTATIONS AND EVEN ALMOST TOUCH was easy to imagine ... my fantasies were MY ONLY, AND WERE NOT have consequences for FREE!
more I advance the more difficult Daydreaming, I do not like ... you know, someone said that I am becoming adults, but I do not think ADULT tantamount A frustrated person who does not believe the dreams and who is satisfied ... JUST FOR ME THIS WAS A "POOR PERSON. Since I arrived
IN ITALY MI often encounter people who lived Embittered, I try to do "see" that could change their reality, but they are now fossilized WERE IN THEIR "sad world" and went EVEN TRADE WITH PHRASES: "BUT I KNOW THAT BOTH There's no use," "As usual, the world sucks," EH BUT HERE ALL THINGS NOT CHANGE "OR" I'm not and that life made me so !"....
is OBVIOUS THAT MOST PEOPLE THINK SO MORE THIS WORLD (which is also made of people) will go DOWN ..
is why I feel sad, because little by little I'm used to think that all is useless ... Why get rid of BED IF BOTH THE NEW TONIGHT? ...
BUT ENOUGH. I am not this. SO IN ESSENCE THAT CAN BE BETTER, AND MORE PARTICULARLY HAPPY, I need to start enjoying what I have, thank him for what I HAVE LIVED IN FAITH AND HAVE POSITIVE GROWTH IN THE WORSE
just wait, just be "too realistic" ... I I also could imagine, dream, think, create ... And this is wonderful ...
I HAVE MORE OFTEN mention only ........................................... ...........
I hope that whoever reads this to serve you or at least FORMING
TUTTOSIPU ò CAMBIAREINMEGLIO !!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD EVENING TO ALL TINA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment