Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Lionhead Rabbit Diarrhea Images
2007?? GOALS
I managed "social" (my mother): I graduated with honors, won a singing competition (my goal) and I am married to a prince who also has work and is responsible .. .
Les looks like a fable?
pity that this ranking can not find a "serious" work is more I can not find any work, shame that after the singing contest nothing happened and sorry that the prince has much to do we never see but I am always wonderful detailed shirts and pants that I wash, iron and order!
in fables always forget to specify that happens after the phrase "and lived happily ever after forever."
2007: So many situations (as my mother always) lead me to a beautiful "social stability."
Question: Someone I can say is "stability"? I hope
more emotion and less situations for 2008! Greetings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment