Thursday, December 6, 2007

Answers To Ap Bio Labpro Lab 4



and well, I decided to start a new life ... finished making a video for youtube and I realized how wonderful things I've done, how much I've traveled, how many laps have given my life .... and I'm still here! being myself .... with ups and downs but always me! ...
I just got out of a Buddhist meeting and talking me realize There is wisdom in the things I say .... and how little I put into practice!! Well
Tina's time to improve, to change .... I've had enough time to "pause" and transition, now is the time to collect more fruit fruits ..... and more fruits ..... and yet, continue to sow love, respect and perdoòn for wherever I go.
I realize now be free, now I see the strength in me, now I see how I can keep improving ... NOW.
I'm happy, and no apparent external reason ... is just a state of mind ... calm.
I decided to start changing so much easier, hair, hahaha, I painted it dark red and you know what? I love !!!... step followed by a good smile painted on my face, but the more I do and be happy, and I thank the following passage aloud to the universe ... to hear my happiness and appreciation for her ... and on ..
know that this period has not been easy and I understand, love and respect for being outmoded, I WANT TO IMPROVE TO ALL DAR ...
WANT TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY ...
anions is coming again and I have already done quite a few summaries of changes to this, now I have it clear I want to make my goals for the future anio

OBJECTIVES:

BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY

better person
Best as FEMALE ARTIST

Best as Best as WIFE !....
AMAR
FORGIVE
testing positive
Receiving Positive
always thank
DO THE JOB MORE I LIKE AND WIN BIG MONEY IN HARMONY WITH ALL. Kosen Rufu

SUCCESS
SUCCESSFUL ARTIST AS HAPPY.
SANTIAGO DO THE WAY!
THANKS!

ANIO ALL GOOD !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment