Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Things To Write In Engagement Cards

"I love you" by Stefano Benni


I love you and if you do not just steal the stars into heaven


to make garland and the empty sky
not complain of what he lost
your beauty alone will fill the
' universe


I love you and if not enough
will drain the sea and all the pearls come before you to bring

and the sea will not cry for this snub

that a thousand waves, and no sirens
the magic of one of thine eyes


and I love you if you do not just lift up
volcanoes and their fire
put in your hands, and ice will burn for


of my passions and I love you
if not enough

also the clouds catch you and bring you the
tamed and will rain down on you
summer when the heat And if you do not sleep

because not enough time to stop
'll stop the planets in flight
and if you do not just fuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment