The boys of the wall
"I understand that when I enter as a diver in myself at that moment the people are mixed fast and thoughts in my head and I lose my sense of myself and of others and feel that we are all also something else, which is often not We are where we are, we do not speak the voice we have, we do not understand what we do or understand it deeply meglio.Questo I think, as I lean my head on his left hand, lost inside myself, in a dark corner of a church. And the machine off I can not see them, but they are a long trail of light almost infinite "(Emanuele Kraushaar)
The search for the lost time is served to you? Or are we to the point of first? The same as we did in the story of crucibles who did what and who did what in a vain attempt to label anyone depending on what we are. E 'diversity problem. We are not xenophobic to foreigners but with those who are not part of our mental system, with those who are not part of what we think is a behavior to stay, food to eat, to profess an idea. We are inseparable from the usual enemies and the only way is born. Yes, because, beyond the fact that if we look well to each other odieremmo us all, just keep it locked when it rolls out the language and thinking good words to say. What are the support for civil society and honest, that the world no longer need walls to define spaces. This will only be possible when there are no more spaces, when the individual and the community will be time for us will be the time for others. The hypothesis is too far for us to give you an immediate possibility. But in the meantime should believe it and try to bring down the small walls to divide us that we create every day from those who know, from those who do not know ourselves and do not always want to know. There is no need to talk about ourselves and others, but to us it is enough. Without plural nous, without labels, without conscience clean and that there are just bored. We are all in the same mud. To just stay there to fight, to get out enough to help. The walls fall down, then. But beware. It is not enough. I walls are crumbling but the people. And those should not have been toppled because they are not made of bricks. They are like us. Although now I do not know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment