Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blocked Nose And Lump Of Snot Came Out

WELLNESS Oh God!


Ok, after the emergency phase pseudo sick from here I am back in full form!
At work things are going, although I must say that I continue to strive to not be distracted and not make mistakes ... but ... just to be constantly distracted and also (therefore) to be wrong!, Sometimes I feel in my case more than I I put all worse (and I say in my case because I see that other people strive to even more and actually get results, while I relaxed are more things come out well ... mmm ...).
The heat is incredible in here my room in Milan ... I'm cooking and I can not sleep, so inspire me and I write ...
Among other things are also happy (apart from the fact that I no longer have physical pain) because I found a wonderful person in my life: Roberta. Let me explain, Roberta is my Grim, my friend, my confidant, my shoulder comic, and my shoulder when I'm sad ... so a friend of those who want to hold you close forever, to those who want well with the soul of those who would like to be near her when she married, when she has children and when she is old to go on to tell us while he mocks their husbands!
Among other things, I decided to take another step (a little strange because I had not so far never in question), do not ask me why, I think, for fear ... well, I'm talking to audition x factor .... Yes, try x factor, for those who do not know, I sing, I love to sing, is a life that we try (or maybe that I do not try in places and with the right people), so, now close to 30 (I'm 26 almost 27) I decided that the last serious attempt to do (this thing to me have already said at least a billion times :-()
Well, you know that what the soul rejoices now will enjoy even when I'm 90 years ... so, if I'll feel better even now, since we really do not have a crystal ball, so I do not know until I can afford to "prove" you know ... Life is very special, unique, infinitely unknown to the human mind ... it takes a second and suddenly everything changes ... and without you to do something. Living.
I have already eaten all the nails of the hands, and if I'm not careful I might start eating toenails (as in the hands not exist anymore!) But oh well I guess I look back again a baby with his foot in his mouth ... ,-D
Well, I'm audition is Friday morning ... I will take 4 pieces, so in case one of my horses do not like it ... boh .. who knows, even if no one environment, he recommended, he and his daughter relative, maybe I could just have fun and enjoy it to the big ... that is the end I want to have fun, doing what I love, be happy, be good ... approval.
The warm while continues, I also ate two pasta dishes (there were days that I did not eat a hot meal .. I'm not fond of cooking ..) and so now they are also indigestible ... (oh my God we hope no more pain ..)
Okay people, to anyone reading, I hope to inspire as usual, and wish me "mucha mierda", or even a good luck and I say, cracks, thanks!
:-) I will keep you updated, whether you go, or not go, whether you die half way .. (well in this case, I can not write, but oh well then you know that I'm finished!) I want ahahahhaha
well, much Love and Light to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment