Friday, January 23, 2009

Cheats For Poptropica Clothes



... last night I dreamed of San Pedro ... then a monkey tried to teach me how to beat the punishments like david beckham ... but that was not the time ... we qello first have to cry ... I woke up and went to the bathroom ... while I was on the toilet in front of me was shown a film which had the redundant feature of endless hours of projection ... dp qattro decided to leave and get back in the kitchen ... I prepared ... I poured a cup of coffee in the cup but it deserved more ... ... I drank down the street and I grabbed a light breeze taking away my last certainties ... had come time to learn and relate to a foreign qelle words I uttered seemed so familiar to me and symbolic ... but forgot them now ... I decided it was time for qello vd reality that was and it was there that I realized that there I was at my house but I do not know how I was in a desolate village in Southeast Asia and rich ... yet qella monkey could tell me qel damn secret ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment