... I wake up in a desert and they are just tired ... knackered and sometimes destroyed Prolix ... the time for no reason and I take pride in the heat rises of emotion around me ... never vixuta spectra of animal carcasses from the graceful look ... I am meeting a hyena but I can not tell her sexo qale Foxe was the ... hyena is there for a purpose and it seems the only missing the word ... in the sky hovering aggrazziati peacocks and the twilight of a mountain rising phoenix gifts ... where are they? I've been qi? where did it end qella monkey headed to Mandalay? the company of animals qesto made everything less gloomy ... and basically gave a glimmer of hope ... suddenly the air became heavy and the heavy breathing ... a sense of inadequacy and fear across the sky the failure seemed to clip the wings of the phoenix and the peacock ... lasted a moment ... the moment of the time of a blink of an eye ... has always been there to reappear every now and then ... the silent reception with which I made it my decreed the creation of new ... qalcosa qalcosa of blue ... or I was still me Qasi qalcun'altro? Qasi famous or Qasi disprezzante Stex me? animals made to go away and I did not stay me ... Stex dialogue too intense to bear ... I realized it was too late ... it was better to go back to sleep ... it was better to go on dreaming .. . but just because it was better as was necexariamente unsatisfiable desire ... now I was far away and I vd projected by a ray of light ... my figure loomed up ... over and over where it should exere where relamente was smiles ... I laughed ... ... ... beans and potatoes will only be a couch ... a blank thalamus not shared ... I decided to stay where I was before ... and went to sleep in actually trying to wake up ... but the less poxibile qella pink would be my and I would have taken care of ... why is qesto that makes the difference ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment