"Yesterday I was a dog. Today I am a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably 'a dog. Sigh! There is little hope in progress" (Snoopy).
The reality live. We deferred. Poor in spirit envied our wealth. We the center of our solitude and there are no diagonals that depart from here. We think it is a day to change everything, that this is enough to wake up wake us, who also hopes to have needed some 'time to visit us, but we do not really believe it. We know that what you see is what there is, deep down we know that there is only that which does not seem enough. It is not full or empty glasses, is that there comes a time when you can no longer believe. You are lost without that you thought it could be your life. You were the images in a way that is not so e. .. had to go. Yes, but in the end it could have been worse. Complaining that for? And now we can not even complain? Wherever expect the possibility of a chance and we will not see others, I will not talk because we imagine that, after all, are already in the fast lane with us to trudge to the right. But perhaps not. Perhaps we are all on the right looking for a crack. People make the difference. It 's still the case. This is enough for me to understand that there is still room for me. That the reception and silent exists with the key to find it when I need it. Sometimes the impression is to feel the fall in the same moment in which it occurs and if the impact does not hurt just because there is someone that I'll soften. That someone stays with us when a I was too little and we need when we need to get back on the scene a bit 'less helpless when all we need is a bit' of silence in which to rest. This is because the silence is not absence but presence of meanings of words. And it is silent on the reception given to those who have too much noise inside to listen to friends who do not want to speak, but words for friends, who believed that insanity was a gift reserved only to others, and now he knows. He knows that everything starts with a meeting, he knows that the revolution does not make sense without evolution, knows that silence was not only a response to the expectation. Here is finally here. That place has always been yours. You did not know, but the chair was there for some time. And do not expect anybody but you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment